Your Local Fleetwood Home Store
Buying a Fleetwood Home
You've thought about what floor plan is right for you. You're getting excited about living in your brand new home. Now it's time to visit a local model center.
What a Fleetwood Model Center Can Do for You
As you prepare to invest in a Fleetwood home, it is important to understand what your local, independently-owned model center will handle and what you will be expected to manage in this important process. Most local model centers do much more than simply sell you a home. In addition to helping you through the entire home-buying process, many model centers can also help you with financing and finding land.
Additionally, the local sales team's expertise will insure that your new home is properly sited and installed for the best performance. Many model centers will handle your installation directly or have relationships with reputable, experienced subcontractors who are responsible for transportation, site preparation, installation, and final trim and finish. The local home model center can also help you find landscaping, well drilling, and septic system contractors as well.
Your local Fleetwood source may also be your point of contact for any warranty services you may need.
Because they play a big role in every part of the process even after you move in, choosing the right local model center is important. Every Fleetwood model center is a little different in the types of services they offer, so it's important to clarify everything up front. It's a good idea to ask other local manufactured home owners about their experiences and ask for references. Taking the time to find a local Fleetwood store or dealer you're comfortable with will pay off in more satifying home buying experience.
Fleetwood Homes are Available through 4 Different Options
- Sales and Design Centers:
- At these model centers you will have the opportunity to tour Fleetwood homes and enlist the help of a retail sales consultant. This professional can assist you with selecting the right home and then will assist in coordinating the many services necessary from financing through home installation.
- Community Sales:
- If you would like to live in a designed community or park, these sales consultants can assist you in locating a community that is right for you. In most cases, you will either lease the land or pay a community fee. You may select from homes on-site, or have the home of your choice built and installed in your chosen community.
- Home and Land Brokers:
- While brokers can provide all the services of a Sales and Design Center, they do not typically have homes on-site to tour. They do, however, have a wide selection of homes in communities and on remote sales lots for you to review.
- Park Model Centers:
- Our park model centers will help you find the ultimate, budget-conscious get-a-way retreat and vary widely in services. Please contact your local park model center about services and availability prior to visiting. Park models, sometimes called RV park models, are under homes that are less than 400 square feet and are built to the ANSI home code.